Are you an auxiliar who is soon going to start the new academic year in a new city?
New or renewing, no matter what stage of the auxiliar program you are in, we all have similar questions when moving to a new city and school.
And, it is during times like these when we are in real need of a true guide – someone who can be there to help us with minute things of the city, such as:
- How much is the current auxiliar paying for rent in the city where I am assigned to for the next year?
- Did the previous Indian auxiliar have a good experience at the school I am appointed for?
- What is the school authority like? Did the previous Indian auxiliar face any racism issues?
- What are the pros and cons of living in this city?
- Mmm, what are the recommended shops in the city?
- Some housing recommendations maybe?
Or, maybe you are looking for help from a fellow auxiliar who is happy to provide accommodation in his/ her city during holidays? Que guayyy, no??!!
So lovely peeps, hear it straight from the horse’s mouth. Recommendations shared by the Indian auxiliares for fellow Indians.
***To share your experience***: If you are or have been an auxiliar, I sincerely request you to please fill out this form to share your experience with your fellow Indians. No personal data will be stored. You can share your name if you are willing to 🙂
I have already filled in my details and I request you all to share your experience and help your fellow Indian friends.
Time required – a minute or a two
Hope you find this helpful.
Please feel free to share your views in the comment section below.
You may also like: Interview preparation for Indian Language Assistants – Auxiliar de Conversación
Also, if you are an upcoming language assistant from India you should definitely take a look at Auxiliar de conversación – The Ultimate Guide For Indians. This is a short book I wrote to provide a detailed step-by-step guide that answers all your questions (asked and unasked) and also helps you prepare to adjust to the new environment – culturally and professionally and much more!!!.