Home › Forums › Forum for Auxiliares and Expats in Spain › How to get into Wikipedia page creation ?
- This topic is empty.
1. Understand Wikipedia’s policies and guidelines. Before you create a page, familiarize yourself with the basics of Wikipedia. Read up on the Five Pillars, the Manual of Style, Notability guidelines, and other relevant policies.
2. Find a topic. Before you create a new page, make sure there isn’t already a page or article about the topic you want to write about. If there is, you may be able to edit the existing page or article to add your own contributions.
3. Get A Wikipedia Profile. Once you have confirmed that there is not already a page or article on the topic you want to write about, you can create a new page. Start by typing the name of the topic you want to write about in the search box at the top of any Wikipedia page.
4. Write your article. Once you have created your page, it is time to start writing. Make sure to include reliable sources and cite them properly. Additionally, use proper grammar and spelling.
5. Review your article. Once you have finished writing your article, review it thoroughly. Make sure that all the facts in your article are accurate, and that the sources you cited are reliable. Make any necessary changes or corrections.
6. Publish your article. Once you have reviewed and edited your article, you can publish it. This means that it will be visible on Wikipedia for anyone to read.